About Solar dos Zagallos
The Conference Dinner (January 17; 19:30) will be held in Solar dos Zagallos.
The construction of Solar dos Zagallos began during the 19th century, undergoing later changes and additions, the most important at the end of the century, executed by the penultimate owners of the property: the Piano family. It had three chapels founded at different times, the oldest being the Ermida do Senhor dos Passos (17th century). Also known as Quinta dos Pianos, it was head of the Morgado da Sobreda, established in 1745 by the judge Rodrigo de Oliveira Zagallo.
This space is currently the scene of numerous cultural activities throughout the year. The main building, the gardens and the three chapels preserve a vast collection of tiles, spanning three centuries of tile history in Portugal.